[Ads-l] Bun in AAV and "Crying Wolof" Myth

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 17 22:34:34 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Z Rice <zrice3714 at gmail.com> wrote:

> AAV
> bun - to have sex ... It should be noted that among both the native AA
> population, and Wolof speakers, the term is not considered 'vulgar'.

I'm not familiar with _bun_ in the meaning supplied. However, I am familiar
with the term, _butter some buns_, which does have that meaning and is - or
was, during the '40's and '50's, anyway. - "considered 'vulgar'."
--
-Wilson
-----