[Ads-l] sexist "crazy"

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 20 20:13:49 UTC 2016

Good find. Perhaps “crazy bitch” comes from this, not the other way around.

FWIW, the link says it’s from "When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?” Based on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Will_Jesus_Bring_the_Pork_Chops%3F <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Will_Jesus_Bring_the_Pork_Chops?>), it’s probably the audiobook version.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA