[Ads-l] Scrape (Re: scratch - territorial mark)

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 24 04:59:30 UTC 2016

It appears that the word “scrape” is far more common, though that meaning also doesn’t seem to be quite provided on the Oxford Dictionary site and Wiktionary.

1. "Should You Hunt Over Scrapes?” on REALTREE
http://bit.ly/1UmiMjq

While sitting for whitetail this morning , I witnessed the conception of a scrape.

2. p_440
https://www.instagram.com/p/7VgeLANgeM/ <https://www.instagram.com/p/7VgeLANgeM/>

Out looking for elk and found a bear scrape.

3. "Breakfast, bison and bears” by Charles J. Reinertsen
http://bit.ly/1WKheNH <http://bit.ly/1WKheNH>

Although I didn’t get any pictures of the bison herd running through campus, I did get pictures of a bear scrape on a lodgepole pine.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA