[Ads-l] antedating totem pole (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Mar 24 18:43:02 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Well, just delete that cite then.  I usually check for such and neglected to this time.

The H. Allen Smith book was going to be the cite, until I ran across the Naugatuck one.

_Richmond [VA] Times Dispatch_ 22 Feb 1941 p 9 col 6 [genealogybank]
"H. Allen Smith's new book, "Low Man on the Totem Pole" (Doubleday-Doran), has
Already inspired the Hollywood talent scouts."