[Ads-l] Garbling, redux - and how I fixed it for me

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Mar 28 13:53:01 UTC 2016

Just for reference, the default value for ADS-L was in fact FULLHDR; DUALHDR was given as a backup possibility but it shouldn't have ever been used. In the past, certain mail clients did want this but as the document below states, nowadays everyone should be using FULLHDR. I did change the default to disallow DUALHDR (though you could deliberately request it), so any new subscription should be correct.

There's apparently no way to change this in bulk for all users. If you have been receiving garbled messages and are having trouble setting FULLHDR, please get in touch with me directly and I'll try to help you out.

Jesse Sheidlower
ADS-L