[Ads-l] Off topic: _Soul Brothers_ redux

x 0000053c1ce4c7f7-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Wed Mar 30 00:09:40 UTC 2016

"soul music = music to soothe the savage breast", really?  the implicit racism running through these threads is really off-putting.  makes me wonder how many of you are trying to make america great again.

Sent from my iPhone