[Ads-l] [Marketing Mail] Re: Name "Jay" goes unisex

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 3 00:16:34 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Cleve Evans <cevans at bellevue.edu> wrote:

> Just what percentage of males and females need to bear a name before you
> all consider it "unisex"?

I don't know what we all think about this, but I began to consider _Wilson_
to be "unisex" as soon as I discovered that there were women with the first
name, "Wilson" and that there was at least one woman named "Wilson Gray."

What percentage of males and females need to be distributed among its
patrons before a barber shop or a beauty shop can advertise itself as
"unisex"?

Clearly, there is a pressing need for a legal, if not a scientific,
definition of the term, _unisex_.
--
-Wilson
-----