[Ads-l] [Marketing Mail] Re: Name "Jay" goes unisex

Jim Parish jparish at SIUE.EDU
Tue May 3 00:52:34 UTC 2016

The name on the birth certificate of my late uncle Jay Bissonet was "J";
he was born with a cleft palate, and they weren't sure he'd live. (This
was close to a century ago.) Rather than (potentially) waste a perfectly
good name on him, they gave him an initial - one which could be
converted to a name without difficulty.

Jim Parish