[Ads-l] Public accomodations are our foundation

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Fri May 13 20:17:39 EDT 2016

The Massachusetts state Senate yesterday passed a bill that would prohibit discrimination against transgender people in public accommodations.  (It now goes to the House.)  Senator Sonia Chang-Diaz, Democrat of Jamaica Plain, is quoted as having said during debate "Public accommodations are fundamental to equal rights in our society. They are the foundation upon which our everyday lives take place."

Someone cleverer than I might play with this, starting perhaps with fundament and ac-commode-ation.  Larry?

Joel