[Ads-l] Throwing money at X

Gail Stygall stygall at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon May 16 18:56:56 UTC 2016

I'll check it out. In the more recent political arena, I have it associated with conservatives tagging liberal programs as "throwing money at X problem" rather than stripping, but I realize that it the origin still could be primarily associated with stripping. Thanks.
Gail
Gail Stygall, Professor
Box 354330, University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-4330