[Ads-l] RES: ping

David Daniel dad at COARSECOURSES.COM
Wed May 18 14:14:47 UTC 2016

Seems to be pretty common. Here's def 3 for Ping from dictionary.com
"to make contact with (someone) by sending a brief electronic message, as a
text message: The design team should ping marketing to set up a meeting next
week.
Ping me when you arrive, and I'll meet you at the door."
DAD

Enviada em: quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2016 10:43