[Ads-l] RES: pronunciation mess

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 25 15:48:35 UTC 2016

Every word has two spellings, traditional (tradspel - my word) and phonetic (such as truespel).  The special symbols of the IPA are difficult to read and write, while truespel aims to replicate the spelling of US English phonemes as closely as possible to most popular phonic forms.  The ultimate objective is one common phonetic spelling for all languages.The last two sentences of DAD's post are  run through the truespel converter (dialect is from US "talking" dictionaries.).  ~~Ie susppekt that az Eenglish groez az thu planits leengwu fraenku at sum point foeks wil trie tue mes withh thu
speleeng. Peepool urround thu werld woent bee intristid in thu histree uv wie sumthheeng iz ritin/prunountsd u paarttikyuler wae. Thael just waant eezeeyer speleeng, wich wil bee tue bad, but thair it iz ~~
~~Ie fiend that truespel kan spel enee die'ulekt (dieyulekt) uv US Eenglish beekuz thu saem soundz aar yuezd.~~I can be heard speaking the above via speakpipe.com at http://tinyurl.com/jj4nooz

Tom Zurinskas,  creator of truespel phoneticsOriginally SWConn 20 yrs,  college Tenn 3,  work NJ  33,  now FL 12.The need for truespel phonetics - http://justpaste.it/truespelnow