[Ads-l] _racially-discriminate_ v.

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 6 02:08:47 UTC 2016

"Study Finds Some Uber and Lyft Drivers _Racially Discriminate_"

goo.gl/lsvpXp

This is an improvement, I reckon. Once upon a time, the headline would have
read simply,

"Study Finds Uber and Lyft Drivers Discriminate"

There would have been no need to add "racially." In fact, there would never
have been any such study done, in the first place. There would have been no
need.

--
-Wilson
-----