[Ads-l] Quote: I want to thank everyone for making this night necessary

Mon Nov 14 03:24:16 UTC 2016

Off-list Barry Popik sent to me and Ben some excellent citations for
this Yogi quotation. I've updated the QI article and included the
following acknowledgement:

[Begin excerpt]
Great thanks to Barry Popik who located the earliest citation
containing the quotation on June 12, 1947. Popik also found additional
strong evidence showing that the event was called "Yogi Berra night".
[End acknowledgement]

Garson