[Ads-l] Notable Quotations of the Year Appeal

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 21 01:06:53 UTC 2016

Where is "Make America Great Again"?

Rubio:

"And you know what they say about guys with small hands," Rubio said with a
smile, prompting stunned laughter from the crowd.

After a brief pause he added: "You can't trust 'em!" The crowd responded
with applause

Bernie:
What's our average donation? $27!

Elizabeth Warren:
 “Donald Trump is a loud, nasty, thin-skinned fraud, who has never risked
anything for anyone and who serves no one but himself, and that is just one
of the many reasons he will never be president of the United States.”