[Ads-l] AKA

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 17:47:09 UTC 2016

"AKA" has been law enforcement jargon for "as known as" (AKA "alias") for
fifty years.

That's not the way it's being used either in the Xfinity commercial or on
UrbanD, even if the UD contributors naively think that it is, or even if
they should happen to say (which I doubt), "You're so cool, also known as
you're a huge faggot."

JL