[Ads-l] another sighting (or hearing)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Nov 27 03:32:40 UTC 2016

Mark May, ABC studio analyst, at halftime of Notre Dame - USC game, discussing earlier double-overtime game between Ohio State and Michigan:

"Double overtime, exciting, great defense in this game, this is what we thought we'd see in this game. Lot of big hit, great defensive play, and look at both teams--they left it out on the field. It was a great game to watch."

So once again they left it out on the field, and they didn't leave anything out on the field.

LH