[Ads-l] Quote: As a cure for worrying, work is better than whisky (Request ProQuest Cosmopolitan 1929)

Wed Nov 30 19:09:09 UTC 2016

Back on September while conducting research on a quotation ascribed to
Thomas Edison I sent a note to this mailing list requesting help to
gain access to a 1929 issue of "Cosmopolitan". I eventually succeeded
in obtaining the desired page scans from the magazine, and now the
Quote Investigator article on this topic is available here:

As a Cure for Worrying, Work Is Better Than Whisky
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2016/11/26/work-whisky/

Garson