[Ads-l] gig = 'jig'

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Sun Oct 2 14:55:12 UTC 2016

Someone's playing the crowd the crowd at this jig (is that impolitically
correct?) on a big base sitar.

Leave no Turn unstoned.

R.

(Hah ...  I've had a sudden vision of someone in the upcoming townhall-style
debate looking the Frog strait in the eye, and saying, "I know your secret."
 Imagine!)