[Ads-l] chicken salad

Galen Buttitta satorarepotenetoperarotas3 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 3 19:39:18 UTC 2016

Why does everyone censor "Donald Trump"? And now "tax return"? I can't even decipher what Laurence means. This is getting ridiculous. Donald Trump is a public figure, you don't have to censor his name.

Sent from my iPhone