[Ads-l] The T-Word, and "the Frog"

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Thu Oct 6 00:54:53 UTC 2016

>     I do it in the hopes of making it more difficult for troglodytes (a kind
> of troll) to find my disparaging-to-T---p email and harass me.

Seriously?  Is it that bad over there?  Sheesh!  That honestly hadn't occurred
to me as a possibility.

>     P.S.  Is use of "the Frog" to refer to the D----d intended to connect him
> with the alt-right Nazi T---p supporters' co-opted and altered image of "Pepe
> the Frog"?  "Just asking."

Nah, was only thinking of the physical resemblance, but I'm happy to have that
extra spin added -- I won't disown it.  :-)

Robin