[Ads-l] politician uses insulting language, claims he was misquoted

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 8 20:08:10 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 12:34 PM, George Thompson <george.thompson at nyu.edu>
> wrote:

 Monmouth County Freeholder John Curley was reported to have called Governor
>  Christie of New Jersey a "fat fuck", causing the inevitable hurt
> feelings. He has responded by saying that he had actually called Christie a
> "fat _motherfucker_".

 That's rather a soulful term. I'm quite touched.

--
-Wilson
-----