[Ads-l] mute point

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 8 23:19:21 UTC 2016

A "moot court" is hardly a mute court - which doesn't explain why "mute
court" appears in Urban Dictionary.

Or maybe the contributor simply couldn't spell.

Similarly, a "moot point" isn't mute, it's debatable - and often
insignificant.

JL