[Ads-l] WOTY? The p-word

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 9 00:53:22 UTC 2016

Middle-aged woman via LH:  << "Donald Trump is an American man!  That's how
men talk! Why are you holding him to a higher standard?" >>
WB:  As things are going, I should be able to file for a PTSD VA claim,
relevant to the language I had to endure while in military service. And I
expect public apologies from from DOD & JCS. Draft-dodgin' DJT simply
refuses to be p-whipped, so infuriating. Does seem to be nicely n-whipped,
though, so that's sumpthin' in his favor.   ; )