[Ads-l] Facebookery: _underlining_ < _underlying_

Sat Oct 15 03:01:43 UTC 2016

Searching for eggcorn information directly via a Google search seems
to work well usually. For example, one may use the following three
items in a Google query:

eggcorn underlining underlying

The top two search results (for me) point to webpages on
eggcorns.lascribe.net. The second search result contains the most
pertinent information.

Sometimes Google points to a germane eggcorn forum discussion that did
not lead to the creation of an official entry.

Garson