[Ads-l] Help Sought on Modern TV Catchphrases

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 16 11:07:03 UTC 2016

Op"All that, and all that matters"
Charlie Rose
CBS This Morning

"Go! Learn things!"
Dwayne Pride
NCIS New Orleans

The Hungry for Power Games
Stephen Colbert
The Late Show

I don't know what you do with Gibb's Rules. They go up Rule 70, but I doubt
the actual rules count more that. There is also the trademark smack to the
back of the head.
Jethro Gibbs
NCIS

"See you on the radio"