[Ads-l] Should ze be in the dictionary?

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 20 16:39:07 UTC 2016

Nearly all of those listed are in Wiktionary (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:English_third_person_pronouns <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:English_third_person_pronouns>). I don’t see jhe, or hie, but Wiktionary has quite a few.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA