[Ads-l] Fwd: A new unit of measure

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 21 16:43:56 UTC 2016

At least we know that all cardinals are the same, since the Pope is "first
among equals".
DanG

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joel Berson <berson at att.net>
Date: Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: A new unit of measure
To: Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com>

You've trumped me.  Perhaps.  To be precise (pedantic?) --

"A cardinal away" (from each other) = "one cardinal away."  Analogous to
"one foot way."  "cardinal" must be a measure of length.  If "a cardinal"
means merely means "some cardinal number," then we aren't being told how
far apart "just a cardinal" actually is.

JSB