[Ads-l] Last (?) dated/archaic ethnic terminology stricken from US federal laws

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 23 13:11:34 UTC 2016

"Oriental" was one of the words on the bingo card Kate ("Hillary") McKinnon
held up on SNL last night displaying offensive words used by Donald Trump.

"N-word" and "F-word (gay)" were also visible, so "Oriental" must be pretty
bad.

JL