[Ads-l] dob (someone in), v.

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Tue Nov 1 00:22:17 UTC 2016

I don't have Macquarie, but looking at the senses Arnold quotes, there would
seem to be two lexical sources at play, one involving KICKING (3 and 6), and the
other REPORTING/NOMINATING (1, 2 and 5).

So do we have two words coming from different roots, or a single word developing
two (or more) distinct senses?

Robin