[Ads-l] early "substitute for" = 'replace with'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 21 20:28:52 UTC 2016

The Fifth Columnists are a crew of Canadian Nazi sympathizers who've
managed to man a Canadian merchant ship, which will be replaced in the fog
by a German vessel that will be blown up by its actual-Nazi crew, thus
destroying much of the convoy, while the Germans commandeer the Canadian
ship und cargo

Zo zimple!

JL