[Ads-l] "man" avoidance

Marc Sacks msacksg at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 24 14:09:15 UTC 2016

Last night, my wife referred to two of her students as "male-identified."
Oh, I innocently asked, were they trans, gay, genderfluid? No, she replied,
just male. She was reporting her discomfort after innocently referring to
them as "guys." I'm not sure how serious she was; I don't think she was
either.

Marc Sacks