[Ads-l] mistranslation?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Apr 2 18:34:16 UTC 2017

OK, QI and other sleuths—isn’t this, as I assumed, originally from the Italian:  traduttore, traditore?  Or is the Spanish version (which I had never previously encountered) earlier?  At least we know it didn’t start out in English (or French).  But, given the plural forms this isn’t actually mainstream Spanish anyway, right?

LH