[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Garson O'Toole on NPR

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed Apr 5 14:18:08 UTC 2017

If they used Garson's real picture, we'd be able to find out his real identity.  (I think he is comedic actor Larry Storch.  But I could be wrong.)