[Ads-l] Original Strand Magazine issues

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Apr 6 20:58:58 UTC 2017

The Fiction Magazines Index has the answer:

http://www.philsp.com/homeville/fmi/s/s2097.htm#A48374.17

(With one small caveat -- there were British and US editions of "The Strand", and they were not always identical.  I don't think that is an issue in this case, though.)