[Ads-l] pupuseria

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Apr 19 18:04:48 UTC 2017

Bridgeport, CT boasts the "Emanuel Pizzeria Pupuseria & Brazilian”.  I assume that (in addition to pizza and Salvadoran fare--"Un pizza excelente, pupusas de primera!” according to one enthusiastic reviewer), it offers Brazilian *food* as the third option rather than waxes in the back room, but I can’t confirm this first-hand.  Greater New Haven offers pupusas but no self-described pupuserias, with or without accent.

LH