[Ads-l] Quote: Change one letter in that phrase and you have my life story (antedating 1957 Dorothy Parker)

Fri Apr 28 21:45:02 UTC 2017

Way back in 2010 Fred asked about a collection of sayings attributed
to Dorothy Parker. Now I have written an article about another one of
these sayings, and Fred is acknowledged:

Change One Letter in That Phrase and You Have My Life Story
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/04/28/apples/

Garson O'Toole