[Ads-l] shoot one's wad (1860)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 7 20:21:54 UTC 2017

_The Stag Party_, which also contains the now-blandly bawdy verse of Eugene
Field, seems to have been "published" in Boston or thereabouts.

Some years ago I posted a list of sleazy Civil War slang, but I don't
recall "pecker" being included

JL