[Ads-l] No. 45

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 16 14:29:04 UTC 2017

The only candidate would be Grover Cleveland I and II.

The Bushes, of course, were numbered simply to distinguish them from each
other.

And while we're at it, why not cf. Mark Twain's "No. 44, the Mysterious
Stranger"?

JL

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:22 AM, David K. Barnhart <dbarnhart at highlands.com