[Ads-l] ancestor

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 29 07:06:16 UTC 2017

Another "ancestor"/"descendant" mixup...

https://headsuptheblog.blogspot.com/2017/08/its-bigger-on-inside.html

FOX News headline originally said "Robert E. Lee ancestor introduces
Heyer's mom." It's been fixed, though the original lives on in the URL.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/28/civil-war-gen-lees-ancestor-introduces-heather-heyers-mom-at-vmas.html