[Ads-l] Heard on a "judge=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=9D_?=show:

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 29 18:06:09 UTC 2017

IIRC, Gene Evans  puts a pin back in a grenade in Sam Fuller's _The Steel
Helmet_ (1951).

Other than that, I can't recall a single instance of this trope in the
umpteen bazillion war movies I've watched since ca1960.

The usual old-movie cliche' is pulling the pin with your teeth.

Not recommended, even with a great dental plan.

JL