[Ads-l] Dumbfuckistan

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed Aug 30 14:57:56 UTC 2017

As seen in strips that ran on 9/9/1997, 6/13/1998, 10/26/2004

See also "Trashcanistan," from an essay by Stephen Kotkin, "Trashcanistan: A Tour Through the Wreckage of the Soviet Empire" _The New Republic_ 4/15/2002.