[Ads-l] Drama Critic Motto: Leave no turn unstoned

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Dec 3 19:29:29 UTC 2017

Thanks! I might well have been vaguely recalling the Ogden Nash (a favorite of my mother’s), and possibly some other source for the same reversal—one good tern deserves another, after all--but somehow, despite the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test and Kesey's Merry Pranksters being favorites of mine at the time, I didn’t retain the wonderful “No Left Turn Unstoned”.

LH