[Ads-l] Drama Critic Motto: Leave no turn unstoned

Mon Dec 4 22:17:53 UTC 2017

Thanks, Bill. In the initial joke the hostile crowd is located in
Oshkosh, so I thought it was fun to have the "The Daily Northwestern"
of Oshkosh, Wisconsin as the first citation. Yet, it did acknowledge
the "Catholic Standard and Times" which seems to be based in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Now we have your excellent cite to a
newspaper in Dallas, Texas although it also points to the "Standard
and Catholic Times" (name permuted I guess).

The 1930 Shaw cite is a big advance.

Garson