[Ads-l] Drama Critic Motto: Leave no turn unstoned

Wed Dec 6 07:43:49 UTC 2017

The QI article about "A Drama Critic Leaves No Turn Unstoned" has now
been updated.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/12/02/unstoned/

[Begin acknowledgment excerpt]
Special thanks to Bill Mullins who found the valuable 1930 ascription
to Shaw. Mullins also located the August 17, 1899 citation which was
superior to the August 29, 1899 citation.
[End acknowledgment excerpt]

Also, as mentioned in a different thread I posted about variant
expressions and acknowledged list members here:

No Stone Unturned. No Tern Unstoned. No Stern Untoned
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/12/04/untoned/

Garson