[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: stumbling stone

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri Dec 15 16:45:53 UTC 2017

> Isn't "stumbling block" in the Old Testament, too? (Leviticus 19:14)

Yes, it is, but I'd bet a Kentucky farmer is far more likely to be influenced by the use of the phrase in Christian doctrine than in Jewish doctrine.
Which is why I only mentioned the New Testament.