[Ads-l] stumbling stone

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 15 22:34:40 UTC 2017

I see your point, especially since the RCCh uses less-colorful,
less-Biblical, duller language.

"Becoming a stumbling-block," in the relevant sense, is expressed as,
"becoming an occasion of sin."

Well, in my day, at least. It's been a while! If it wasn't for weddings and
funerals...

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain