[Ads-l] Web pop-up

Marc Sacks msacksg at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 19 14:42:53 UTC 2017

Also in Massachusetts, I guess, since there have been cornhole tournaments
at my institution's team cookouts for the last few years. Growing up in
Pittsburgh and living around Boston for many years, I never heard the term
before then. The nearest equivalent was "bean bag."

The name for the board is new to me but seems self-evident.

--Marc Sacks