[Ads-l] (steam) is going on

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Dec 30 17:59:20 UTC 2017

And while I’m given to understand the the device is all the rage, I confess I misread the first headline referring to the “Instant Pot Craze” or something along those lines. “The Instant Pot Way of Life” would allow the same misprision.  As a child of the 60’s, I never knew it to require a long prep time…

L.