[Ads-l] Media Inquiry (Mike Pence calling his wife "Mother")

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 3 19:14:18 UTC 2017

I wish I could offer a precise example, but this was occasionally used in
movies by small-town, middle-aged fathers in the '30s or '40s.

For some reason I hear the voice of Lionel Barrymore or Lewis Stone.

OTOH, the corresponding "Father" seems not to ring so loud a bell.

JL